25 May 2009

Relaxation and Then Some

For some reason I have had no energy this weekend. I am completely wiped out. I have not done anything that would require extra energy, that would give me cause to say K take a break, you have worked hard. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. The weekend composed of eating way too much at my parents on Friday, massage on Saturday, being lazy and a nap on Sunday, movie and wine tasting today. LAZY!!!

So why do I feel like the aliens have landed and have decided to leech my life force????

The massage was awesome! My girlfriends had given me a massage for a b-day gift and I finally had time to schedule it. The masseuse was very good... until he got to my feet. And then he touched something and OUCH!!! The reflexologist in him, says the ouchie spots are due to issues with bladder/kidney areas. Ok, I can believe that, what with all the drugs that are in my system. But still OWWW!!! Who knew a single point on the pad of my foot could be so sensitive. Other than that, it was great. I am thinking of doing this more often. I believe it will be good overall. Good for the circulation. Good to work out some of the kinks.

Now must go back to figuring out how to combat the life force leeching aliens. The bf says I need to start exercising (bike rides are his suggestion) to combat these evil forces conniving against me. Hmmm... not sure about that... will think about it while I drift back to the sewing machine.

1 comment:

  1. It could be either mental or physical fatigue. After all, going back to work would probably give you both. It's your body's way of saying it would like a little recuperation. But yeah, a nice bike ride or a walk would probably help.

    ReplyDelete